Missed calls equals missed opportunities but merely attending calls and offering support isn't going to help your business either.
Business hours are over, and all your staff are going home. Any stray phone calls that might reach your business while the building is empty? You'll just have to miss them. You will lose a lead or two, but there's nothing you can do about that. Right?
But what if you weren't bound by office hours? What if you could capture quality leads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
It's possible, if you're willing to think a little differently.
The old model of staffing an office building is outdated and inefficient. Think about it. Your staff show up at 9am and then leave 8 hours later - which means your phones are left unattended for 16 hours every single day. How many leads are you missing out on? How much business are you losing?
Luckily, this is a problem you never have to worry about again with our 24/7 lead capture services.The Lead Capture Solution
Our warm, friendly agents handle your calls when you can't be there. We gather the important details and convert them into actionable leads for your sales and support team to follow up on, plus we push them into your CRM as contacts.
It's fast, efficient, and it provides you with information you can use instantly.
- Capture leads all day, every day. No more missed phone calls or missed opportunities.
- Get all the important info. We gather all the important information so you can easily follow up.
- Increase conversions. We make it easy for leads to get in touch with you, which boosts your conversion rate.
- Callers talk to real people. Statistics show hang-ups decrease when a real person answers the phone. Remember: real people convert better.
- Save time on screening phone calls. We transfer "hot calls" to the right member of your team, and then handle the rest. You only deal with the most important calls.
Increase Productivity With Third Party Apps
To make your life even easier, you can now combine our lead capture services with third party applications. What this means for you? Well, for instance, you can:
- Manage leads and add new ones through Salesforce
- Track customer interaction by setting up calls as events in Google Analytics
- Allow callers to sign up for your newsletter with MailChimp
- Automatically create support tickets with Zendesk
Plus a bunch of other neat stuff. All this happens automatically, without you needing to lift a finger.
Interested? Want to know more? Check it out.